Holy Grail Kush Terps Spray
The Holy Grail Kush Terps Spray is a revolutionary system for adding terpenes by Cali Terpenes (cannabis aromas) in a practical way to all kinds of food products, flowers, extracts,…
After several years of research, Cali Terpenes finally offers the definitive solution to add terpenes in a convenient concentrated spray format.
For the first time it’s possible to spray the terpenes easily, quickly and homogeneously, thanks to the valve that was specially designed for micro-spraying.
All the ingredients of Terps Spray are suitable for be used in food and are packaged and labeled under the current regulations.
Terps Spray contains high quality terpenes from botanical sources.
It contains nitrogen that only drives the terpenes to spray and doesn’t mix with the terpenes.
Ingredients of Terps Spray Holy Grail Kush:
The main terpenes in this Terps Spray are: Caryophyllene, Limonene, Linalool, Menthol, Myrcene, Pinene.
Flavor and aroma of Holy Grail Kush terpenes:
The Holy Grail Kush terpenes from Cali Terpenes has an intense aroma and “Kush” flavor that mixes earthy, sweet and piney touches.
Possible applications of the terpenes by Cali Terpenes:
Our cannabis terpenes profiles have infinite applications but the Terps Spray format is used mainly to add the aroma and flavor of specific cannabis strains to products such as:
- Groceries (ready-made dishes, snacks, desserts, …) SEE THE TUTORIAL: TERPS SPRAY IN FOOD
- Dried flowers and herbs SEE THE TUTORIAL: TERPS SPRAY ON FLOWERS AND DRIED HERBS
- Extractions and resins SEE THE TUTORIAL: TERPS SPRAY ON EXTRACTIONS AND RESINS
If you need more information about the uses of Terps Spray, visit our post “What is and how to use Terps Spray from Cali Terpenes”.
Instructions for use or how to use Terp Spray:
Terps Spray is available in two formats: 5ml or 15ml of terpenes.
- Spray on the product to be aromatized at a distance of 35-45cm, ensuring a quick and homogeneous pass over it, in order to avoid excess of aroma in certain areas.
- Once sprayed on the final product (both sides), mix if necessary and / or possible and store it in an airtight container for a better homogenization and preservation of the aroma.
- One second of spraying equals approx. to 0.4/0.5ml of aroma.
- Don’t shake the spray before or during use
- The quantity of aroma added to your product should never exceed the 4% of its total weight. Less is usually enough for the final product to be perfectly flavored.
Watch this video to take advantage of every drop of your Terps Spray
Visit our post how to use Terps Spray to discover more information and tutorials.