AK 47 Terpenes:
The cannabis terpenes profile of AK 47 from Cali Terpenes is the perfect mixture of terpenes, with exactly the same profile of an extraction of terpenes of the legendary marihuana variety AK 47 (American selection).
Terpenes from 100% organic (botanic) origin.
Made with the highest quality raw materials, originally from crops free of transgenics (GMO) and free of pesticides or polluting agents.
AK 47 terpenes do not contain any extra solvent or cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBG, CBN, etc.).
Dominant terpenes in AK 47:
Myrcene, Caryophyllene, d-Limonene, D-Alpha-Pinene, Alpha-Pinene, Beta-Pinene.
Modulation of the cannabinoids effect:
AK47 terpenes act in synergy with extracts that contain cannabinoids by modulating its effect and providing an stimulating and creative feeling.
Ideal for relieving stress, improving your mood and increasing your appetite.
Flavor and aroma of AK 47 terpenes:
AK 47 terpenes from Cali Terpenes have a sweet aroma and flavor of red berries with an intense touch of pine and damp earth.
Possible applications of terpenes from Cali Terpenes:
Cannabis terpenes profiles from Cali Terpenes have endless applications but they are mainly used to provide aroma and flavor of the specific cannabis varieties to all types of products such as:
- Cannabis concentrates and extractions (Rosin, BHO, dry hash, THC or CBD distillates, etc.)
- Food and beverages (contact us for our terpenes packing for food or drinks production)
- Hemps or cannabis flowers.
They are also used to formulate and add flavor to several kinds of cosmetic products (creams, balsams, perfumes, etc.)
They are suitable for all sorts of instruments and systems for aromatherapy (diffusers, candles, essential oils, etc.)
If you need more information about how to use terpenes from Cali Terpenes, visit our blog.
Usage recommendations of terpenes from Cali Terpenes:
Our terpenes are 100% pure, without additives or solvents. You should handle them with caution. Our product can’t be consumed without being diluted (except for tastings in cold vaporizers, in which you should use pure terpene). Once diluted in the right proportion, the product will be totally safe and takes all the benefits of our terpenes.
1ml of terpenes = 40 drops (0.025ml each drop of *1ml dropper), therefore 1 drop represents approximately 0.25% of 10ml base:
1 drop in 10ml = 0,25%
2 drops in 10 ml = 0,50%
4 drops in 10ml = 1%
8 drops in 10ml = 2%
12 drops in 10ml = 3%
We always recommend testing from less to greater quantity, because our terpenes provide an intense flavor and aroma easily.
- The recommended and most common proportion of our terpenes to provide enough flavor and aroma to e-liquid bases is 1% to 3% (to a maximum of 4%; the most common proportion is 2%).
- Example: if you start from 10ml of e-liquid base and you have choose to use 2% of terpenes, you just only add 0,2 ml of our terpenes.
- If you start from 100ml of e-liquid base and you have choose to use 2% of terpenes, you must add 2ml of our terpenes.
* We strongly recommend visiting our post “How to make e-liquid with terpenes“.
Cannabis extractions and concentrates:
- The recommended and most proportion of terpenes to provide enough flavor and aroma to dry extractions (dry hash or traditional hash, …), BHO (wax, shatter, live resin, …), rosin, distillates of THC or CBD, is from 1% to 3% of terpenes (to a maximum of 4%; the most common proportion is 2%-3%).
- Example: if you start from 10gr of cannabis concentrate (as a clear,ex) and you have choose to use 3% of terpenes, you just only add 0,3 ml of our terpenes.
- We recommend to make some test from the lower to the higher quantity. For example: 1 drop for 3 gr, 1 drop for 2 gr, 1 drop for 1gr (max) …
- Taste the product after few days in order to enjoy better the results of the different proportions.
- It’s really important to make a good and homogeneous mixture and waiting almost 24/48h for a total integration of the terpenes.
* Please have a look to our post “How to use terpenes” and discover step by step how to add terpenes to cannabis extractions and concentrates.
Hemp or Cannabis flowers:
Terpenes are also used to increase and enhance the aroma of hemp or cannabis flowers (buds). Cannabis plants usually don’t have more than 4% of terpenes, but depending on the professionalism of your application method you will need more or less terpenes to add aroma and flavor.
The ideal method for applying terpenes to dried buds, flowers and herbs is our Terps Spray.
If the quantity of dried herbs to be sprayed is very small (1 to 10 grams), it may be cheaper to use a strip of blotting paper with a couple of drops, closed in an airtight box with the dried flowers. In few hours your flowers will smell much better.
We recommend to keep the flowers in an airtight container or on vacuum. The vacuum will allow the terpenes to fully penetrate the vegetable, giving your buds a more homogeneous aroma.
For any question, contact our technical team.
Food and beverage:
The right amount of terpenes (or cannabis aromas) to use in Food & Beverage is much lower than that used in e-liquids or cannabis products. This amount always depend on the base from which you start and from the moment in which the application takes place.
We always recommend apply the terpenes during cold processes, trying to avoid the strong pressure changes (ex. Vacuum); in this way the terpenes will not evaporate and they will perfectly integrate in your recipe.
Here you have some examples of the proportions suggested for food & drinks:
- Ice cream: Approx. 0.025ml of Terpenes to 0.1ml for 1kg Ice cream.
- Beer: Approx. 1ml of Terpenes for 3L of beer.
- Sparkling water: Approx. 1 or 2 drops of Terpenes per 1L of water.
- Oils: Approx. 1ml of Terpenes for 3L of oil.
- Honey: Approx. 1ml of Terpenes for 1kg or 2 kg of honey.
The packaging of our terpenes is ideal for a perfect conservation of terpenes. They’re equipped with a safety stopper, anti-leakage disk and screw cap. Make sure to close it after use.
Terpenes are volatile elements, we always recommend to keep them cold in the fridge, in this way you will avoid possible evaporation during the use.
Remember that while using the terpenes the temperature should not exceed 60 ° C to avoid the evaporation of most volatile terpenes.
Always keep our terpenes in their original packaging because the dark glass used is UV rays proof and is perfect for the conservation of thermo or photosensitive products; in this way you can avoid color changes, losses or contamination, (terpenes are corrosive and can damage other materials such a plastic)
Certificates of terpenes from Cali Terpenes:
- Cali Terpenes S.L. is registered as an exporting company in FDA (Food and Drugs Association).
- They respect the rules and regulations of the European vaporization rules.
- If you need tech files or safety files of our terpenes, contact us.
- Best after grow product award at Spannabis 2019